If your 8th-grade student currently attends a non-Montessori CMS middle school or private school, we welcome you to apply to Sedgefield Montessori, based on your previous Montessori experience. Like all public high schools, we offer AP courses and a plethora of electives options. If college-readiness is at the top of your list, you can be assured it’s at the top of ours, too.
All interested families, please do the following:
1. Complete an Admissions Application.
2. Attend a Wednesday Walk-Through.
3. Attend an interview with Montessori program.
4. Attend an Open House. *January 14 is our next open house from 6-7:30 p.m. More details here.
6. Non-CMS students need to need to enroll in what would be their CMS home school and then complete a Request for Reassignment/Transfer.
*Limited seats available.